900 SERIES HERMETIC COALESCENT OIL SEPARATOR
Temprite's 900 Series coalescent oil separators set the industry standard for energy-efficient performance.
Unlike conventional separators, Temprite's 900 Series are not dependent on velocity for efficiency.
- Coalescent oil separators maintain the same level of effectiveness down to 20% of maximum flow.
Money-Saving Energy Efficiency
The high efficiency performance of the 900 Series reduces energy consumption.
- Higher efficiency means better heat transfer through the coils, translating into significant kW savings.
Exceptional Contaminant Removal
Two of the biggest energy drains on any refrigeration system are dirt and contaminants and excess refrigerant oil. In addition, the new refrigerants coming onto the market have an enhanced solvent effect, meaning more contaminants than ever can be clogging your system.
Compare Temprite coalescent oil separator filtration to all other separators
- The Temprite 900 Series is designed for OEM applications where cleanliness specifications may be audited.
- The exceptional Temprite Standard Filter technology cleans contaminants down to 0.3 microns in size.
Better System Performance
Eliminating solid contaminants and excess oil from the system enhances the entire system's performance:
Learn more about Temprite Filter technology.
- Thermostatic Expansion Valves (TXV) work more efficiently.
- Desiccant in filter dryers are more effective when not logged with oil, preventing moisture from being absorbed.
- Solid contaminants in the system are harmful to sensors and other delicate components.
Series 900 Technical Information
Click here for 900 Series Technical Information
900 Series Sizing Chart
Installation Instructions for All 900 series, Non-accessible Coalescent Oil Separators
Third-Party Testing Proves Temprite Most Efficient
Customer Endorsement: Cost Savings
Energy Savings Calculator
Contact Temprite for:
Customer Support: Sheila Michalek
Technical Support: Fred Gerleve