920 SERIES ACCESSIBLE COALESCENT OIL SEPARATORS
Innovation for Today: 920 Series Now Compatible with Ammonia (NH3)
The Temprite legacy of innovation continues with the energy-efficient 920 Series of coalescent oil separators, designed to make refrigeration systems clean and green by lowering energy costs and reducing carbon emissions.
- 920 Series separators are particularly compatible with ammonia (NH3) refrigerant systems and are designed for 650 PSI.
- Ammonia is an effective cleaning agent, meaning more dirt is removed from the system and deposited in the filter.
- 920 Series separators offer easy accessibility to the filter for changes.
- All 920 Series models are designed for use with an external reservoir.
conventional separators, Temprite's 920 Series are not
dependent on velocity for efficiency.
- Coalescent oil separators maintain the same level
of effectiveness down to 20% of maximum flow.
The 920 Series performs with equal efficiency in all
types of systems;
- in ultra-low temperature applications;
- even or uneven multiplex systems, dual suction
systems, low, medium and A/C;
- during refrigeration load shifting/matching.
The high efficiency
performance of the 920 Series reduces energy
- Higher efficiency means better heat transfer
through the coils, translating into significant kW
Two of the biggest energy
drains on any refrigeration system are dirt and
contaminants and excess refrigerant oil. In addition,
the new refrigerants coming onto the market have an
enhanced solvent effect, meaning more contaminants than
ever can be clogging your system.
Temprite coalescent oil separator filtration to all
- The exceptional Temprite Standard Filter
technology cleans contaminants down to 0.3 microns in
Eliminating solid contaminants and
excess oil from the system enhances the entire system's
more about Temprite Filter technology.
- Thermostatic Expansion Valves (TXV) work more
- Desiccant in filter dryers are more effective when
not logged with oil, preventing moisture from being
- Solid contaminants in the system are harmful to
sensors and other delicate components.
High Efficiency +
Lower Carbon Emissions
Temprite's 920 Series
- Highest measured capacity of refrigeration.
- Lowest kilowatts required per unit of cooling (per
- You'll use less energy, save money and decrease
Large Scale Refrigeration
The savings scale
up with the size of the refrigeration system. In large
parallel rack/multiplex systems with long lines, dirt
and excess oil put an even greater drag on the system.
- Both these problems can be eliminated with the 920
Series coalescent oil separator, increasing system
capacity and efficiency and lowering energy costs.
for Filter Changes
All 920 Series units can
be easily opened to change the filter, allowing you to
clean the system of contaminants, dirt and excess
refrigerant oil. Other products require disassembling
and re-welding the separator just to change the filter.
Clean & Green
environmentally friendly refrigerants is a mandate in
Here for R-22 and other HCFC Refrigerant
- Make your system as clean and green as possible by
converting with Temprite's 920 Series.
Here for CO2 Conversion
Click here for 920
Series Technical Information
Installation Instructions for All 920 & 920R Series Coalescent Oil Separators
Pressure Drop vs. Particulate Loading
920 & 920R Series Sizing Chart
920 & 920R Series Sizing Chart: kW
920 & 920R Series Sizing Chart: Ammonia
130 Series, 920 and 920R Series Filter Access Clearance Chart
Third-Party Testing Proves Temprite Most Efficient
Customer Endorsement: Cost Savings
Energy Savings Calculator
Contact Temprite for:
Customer Support: Sheila
Technical Support: Fred Gerleve