TRAXOIL ELECTRONIC OIL LEVEL CONTROLS
TraxOil products are approved by the major compressor manufacturers.
How an Oil Level Control Operates
Oil level controls (OLC) are designed for multiplexed rack/pack systems. An OLC keeps a constant flow of oil to the compressor to maintain the crankcase oil pressure at a specified level. TraxOil electronic oil level controls are compressor mounted.
NOTE: An A-7 or Y1236C valve is not required with a TraxOil Electronic OLC.
TR3 Series TraxOil OLC
The new* TR3 TraxOil Level Control System accurately detects and controls oil levels in commercial oil refrigeration compressors. The TR3's lightweight aluminum base and state-of-the-art design and engineering make it perfect for use with scroll and reciprocating refrigeration compressors.
* The TR3 Series replaces the TOUS Series. TOUS adaptor plates are not interchangeable.
Schematic for High Pressure Oil System with TraxOil Valves.
Schematic for Low Pressure Oil System with TraxOil Valves.
How the TR3 Functions
The TR3 is mounted in place of the oil level sight glass at the compressor's crankcase. A mechanical level detector (float and hall sensor) monitors the oil level and transmits information to the control logic.
The integrated solenoid valve feeds oil directly into the compressor sump when the compressor oil level is low. If the correct oil level cannot be reached and goes into the red zone area, the TR3 emits an alarm signal. The alarm contacts can be used to shut down the compressor.
- Digital processor with SMT components
- Alarm relay can switch 24 to 240 VAC (Old model only 24 VAC)
- CE approved, EMC emissions and immunity
- UL approved
- Meets European RoHS & WEEE directives
- All timing functions are in true time
- IP65 rated for dust and water
- Waterproof cables with no wiring at TraxOil unit
- No orifice restrictor
- Danfoss coil and enclosing tube complete with internal solenoid seat
- Tamperproof. Cannot be adjusted in field.
- Set point levels use true levels with no timing overruns
- Easily removable inlet fitting with built-in filter screen
Contact Temprite for:
Customer Support: Sheila Michalek
Technical Support: Fred Gerleve